Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Professional Mold Removal in CT
When you find mold in your home or business, you want assistance from a professional mold removal company in CT that understands how mold grows and spreads. With over 15 years of experience in mold remediation near you, SERVPRO of Branford/Shoreline has all the training, experience, and resources to help.
Mold Remediation Services
- Free Mold Inspection and Remediation Estimate
- Containment of Affected Areas
- Air Filtration For Mold Spores
- Basement Mold Removal
- Attic Mold Removal
- Crawlspace Mold Removal
- Mold Remediation After Water Damage
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
To Schedule A Free Estimate, Call Today - 800-734-3213
Signs of Mold Growth
Catching the signs of mold early on can help prevent the need for extensive mold remediation services in CT.
- Strong, musty odors in areas of your home may indicate mold.
- Water damage or water leaks. This creates the perfect, moist environment for mold to grow in as little as 48 hours.
- Past flooding or storm damage. If your home has experienced flooding, mold may become an issue.
- Persistent health effects. If you feel that you are having health effects that could be a reaction to mold, but have no visible mold or other allergens in your home, consider having mold testing done.
- Visible mold. There are many types of mold that are different colors, sizes, and may grow in different ways.
Read our Mold Damage Tips to see what to do until help arrives.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (800) 734-3213
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Branford / Shoreline?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (800) 734-3213
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Branford / Shoreline is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: